- Durable Kevlar® / Nylon sheath for the ultimate in durability.
- 36” long tubing uses a special layering process to make the underlying latex incredibly durable and consistent.
- Silicone resistance markers make resistance level identification easy and will not wear off over time. Patented.
- Extra Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, X-Heavy resistances available
Same unparalleled durability as our CoverdCords™ with carabiner on one end for anchoring. XD™ Kevlar® CoverCords™ are made with a special Kevlar®/ Nylon sheathing that provides three huge benefits:
- Built-in stretch limit where the user cannot overstretch the rubber tubing inside.
- Ultimate protection for the user. If the tubing inside the sheath were to ever become compromised the breakage would be contained by the ultra-durable sheath.
- Superior product longevity. The sheath protects the inner tubing from the elements that cause rubber to wear out and break over time. No need to replace these year-after-year.
- 5 Levels of Resistance available for users of all levels. Each resistance level is silicone labeled with color for easy permanent identification. Cords are made with high-quality rubber over-molded handle for superior grip and comfort. On opposite end special design carabiner for the most secure anchoring to any number of anchor points.
This is where it all counts